Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dancing Princesses!

We have survived Kate's first two weeks of kindergarten. She absolutely loves it! She is very disappointed that there is no school on Saturdays! I am wondering how long it will be before that changes! Rachel, however, still cries every morning at the bus stop. When Kate is home, she and Rachel spend every second together. Thursday night I was on the phone and they started dancing like Aurora on Sleeping Beauty. Rachel always wants Kate to be her prince, something Kate doesn't always like. I got out the camera and started to tape the cute dance. Notice Rachel's frustration when Kate can't sing like a boy. Just ignore me on the phone. I found it quite hilarious.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute.....

Stacey said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable!! I will love keeping up with you guys on your blog!