Sunday, June 13, 2010

The big day arrived



Yesterday was the day Kate and Rachel have been waiting for, for a long time. They got their ears pierced. They've been working hard to earn the special treat, especially Rachel. Both of them were very brave and no one cried. I was grateful for that. Rachel was quite nervous, surprising because she is usually my tough one. After they did the first ear, she looked at me like, "that is it?". I'm glad it is done. Rachel woke up this morning still thrilled at she has earrings. Very exciting!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Very cute!!! Eden got her ears pierced last year...she cried...but was still thrilled! I really hope Glen will find a job very soon!!!

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

What cute girls, and yay for earrings! Kate's hair looks darker to me.