Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We're moving







Glen got a job offer with Wells Fargo 2 weeks ago in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We took a quick trip this weekend and spent 3 days looking at houses. At last we decided on a house. By popular demand here's the pictures of the house. We'll have more space, which we're all excited about. Now instead of looking jam packed, we'll be able to spread out. Glen starts on October 4 so will take off next weekend. It will be sad to have him gone. We'll come after we pack up and close on our new home.

11 comments:

Liz and Peter said...

Your house looks gorgeous! I sure am going to miss you guys!

Stacey said...

Looks perfect!!! Hope your move goes smoothly and I hope you come and visit!!

Jill said...

Wow! I love the pictures of the house. You guys deserve it! Good luck with the move.

Cherie said...

It's a beautiful house! With a great family room. I'm so happy for you guys. Best of luck and let me know if I can help you out with anything or watch your kiddos for you while you're packing.

Jenny said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! So happy for you! The house looks great. I'm sure you'll make it super cute too!

Jen said...

If you're in the Columbus temple district(and if you're not), we'll meet you there and swap kids! Yeah to employment!

Adrienne said...

How exciting to have a new job and a new house-- it looks fantastic! Good luck with the move!

Potter Family said...

Indiana, huh? Looks like I'll be able to visit you on my drives to Michigan! Congrats on the job offer! So so so exciting. Good luck with the move and have fun. Have fun with all the "new" things! and enjoy your spacious house!

Halladay said...

April!! You're still alive!! Congratulations on the job and the new house, it's beautiful!!

syerke said...

Hooray! Congrats on the job and the house! It looks amazing. I hope you like Fort Wayne!

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

Congratulations! New house, new job-so exciting! I saw that you wrote me on Facebook, but I closed my account so you'll have to comment on my blog or email me-keep in touch.