Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Review: Kroger's Comforts baby line

I recently signed up as a Bzz Agent with www.bzzagent.com. As an agent, they send me samples of different products to try. In return, I write reviews, share coupons and tell friends about the products.
http://img.bzzagent.com/image/comforts.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=2503732401&Campaign=4438292618&Uid=1215444&token=c81486863c4dcadc7bfd70a1f311b2a7" alt=""/>

I received a awesome box of products from Kroger's Comfort's for Baby line, including baby wipes and sippy cups. Connor was thrilled with the cups and could hardly stand for me to wash it before he used it. I'm excited about the wipes, they're comparable to Huggies, which are my favorite wipes. When at the store, I was surprised at how many products are included in the Comfort line, diapers, wipes, feeding utencils, food, snacks, potty training pants, etc. I have a couple of coupons to share if anyone would like to try it out. I often think that with a great sale and a coupon you can usually get national brands at a better price, but a coupon on a store brand is also a great deal. I haven't tried out the diapers yet, won't be too long though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey i too just bought the comforts sippy cup for toddlers from kroger and after trying many others my DD likes this one.

But the problem is i cant figure out how to clean the valves of this cup as milk tends to remain in there. Do you know how this has to be done. Appreciate your help