Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Review: Kroger Gift Cards 4X Fuel Program

I signed up as a Bzz Agent with www.bzzagent.com. As an agent, they send me samples of different products to try. In return, I write reviews, share coupons and tell friends about the products.



I love Kroger's program to earn fuel points. Getting bonus points buying gift cards where I already shop is a huge perk. Last week my husband and I were going on a date. Before going to dinner we stopped at Kroger and purchased a gift card for the restaurant we were going to eat at. Might as well get 4 times the fuel points if we are going to spend the money anyway. It was great! Buying the gift cards are so easy and saving more money at the pump is awesome. Last month I was able to save 80 cents per gallon of gas I bought.

No comments: