Saturday, November 15, 2014

Review: Arla Dofino Cheese

I signed up as a Bzz Agent with www.bzzagent.com. As an agent, they send me samples of different products to try. In return, I write reviews, share coupons and tell friends about the products.


For this campaign I got to try Arlo Dofino Cheese. The only cheese my store sold from this brand was their Chipolte Gouda. I really enjoyed it. The cheese had the perfect blend of gouda creaminess and spicy chipolte. My husband chopped up the block and enjoyed the cheese with some crackers. It was a perfect snack for us. The gourmet cheese was easy to find at the store with the specialty cheeses and was reasonably priced.  I looked online and found some recipes that could be made using the chipolte gouda, but I decided I really just enjoyed eating it plain. I'm planning on getting some more for a cheese platter for Thanksgiving! I think our family and friends will love it!

No comments: