Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8 weeks old and counting






Connor is 8 weeks old today. Where has the time gone! He doesn't look like a little newborn anymore. How sad! We are absolutely loving our little boy. I've had some requests for more picures so I'm adding some from this week. He is so smiley! I love his beautiful smile. My goal for the week has been to take the perfect smiling picture, but so far it has evaded me. I did get a few pretty cute ones though. He was quite happy this afternoon so I decided to take a video instead. Of course once the camera comes out he becomes much more somber. You'll notice in the video though that once Rachel comes around he perks up. He adores Rachel and gets very excited to see her. The feeling is mutual. We got a package today from Glen's Aunt Camille. Thank you! It was perfect timing! He had issues with two diapers today so has already worn two of the outfits you sent!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

He is getting big! What a cutie! I love that smile...

JoDee said...

Oh he is such a little cutie April. Its crazy how fast they grow out of that "newborn" phase huh?

Angie said...

He is so adorable!