Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our Growing Boy








Connor is 6 weeks old today. Can you believe it? I can't believe it is going so fast! Connor has really grown this week. He is not the same little string bean he has been. He has started filling out. I am choosing to believe it has nothing to do with all the cookies I've been eating!

Connor has started smiling more lately, which I love. I'm having a hard time getting a picture of his little smiles though. I'll admit, I like his upset face too. He sticks his lower lip out so far. It is absolutely adorable! I took pictures of that too! He also has very long eyelashes that curl just perfectly. Unfortunately they are so light they don't show up in the pictures. He really has been a lot of fun for us.

The girls are a huge help. Rachel constantly wants me to give her jobs. She carries him all over the place and brings him to me when he's upset. It is very helpful!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

He is SO CUTE!!

B^4 said...

Hey Hargans, congrats...

Love,
The Eppersons
BrandonandBrittiny.blogspot.com