Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Quick Trip to Palmyra






Glen had a night off from Outback so we made a really quick trip to Palmyra. I really wanted Glen and the girls to see the Pageant and all the wonderful places we learn about. Just before the pageant started Connor had a major blow out diaper. Luckily we hadn't checked into our hotel yet so Glen ran to the car to get more clothes for him. I had to stand him up to my legs to clean him all off. It will be one of those funny memories from our trip that we can harass him about later!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

The kids are so CUTE!! I remember when Kate had a huge yellow blow-out on Glen's white church shirt one Sunday when you guys lived here-do you remember that??

Alice said...

Hi April, I found the link to your blog on your FB page. Hope that's okay. I have a family blog also, it's private. If you're interested in seeing it, you can send me an email to boydalice_chappell@msn.com and I'll add you. Hope you are all doing well. Any news with your husband's job search? I wish you guys the best, that is one of the reasons my husband is deciding to go back to school (at the age of 35). Take care!

Grammy said...

What a cute toothless grin! I love that smile! What sweet kids and I can't wait to see them tomorrow!