Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Connor!






We celebrated Connor's first birthday yesterday! How can my little baby be one? Time goes by too quickly! We had a fun little celebration. The girls and I made a fun little train cake. However, Connor would not even touch the cake. I was hoping for some good messy pictures, but nope. I broke off a little piece of cake and put it in his mouth and didn't quite get the reaction I was expecting. He cried and cried. He was fine once he took the cake out of his mouth and put it back on the high chair.

Opening presents wasn't his thing either. He was more than happy to play with them once Kate and Rachel opened them for him. He is too funny! We are so blessed to have this sweet baby boy!

3 comments:

syerke said...

How adorable. I can't believe it's been a year already!
I bet birthday #2 will be so different...but let's not think about that right now. He still needs to be one.

JoDee said...

So funny...Ben was not interested in unwrapping his present either...we had to keep dragging him over to get him in the pictures. Happy Birthday to Mr.Connor.

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

Can't believe he's one! I remember going to Kate's one year b-day party and what a ham she was! Did I ever tell you that when we re-bought yours/my Ikea couch here in Montreal, we found out the cushions aren't as squishy? Bummer. Literally.