Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Review: Garnier Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil


I was so excited to try the new Garnier Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil. I liked that it can be used on both hair and body, that's one less thing in my shelf. I saw that it can also be used as a facial moisturizer, but I really don't feel comfortable putting it on my face, so I haven't. I'm perfectly content to use it on my hair and body. I have not seen a product like this in stores before and I love that this is available at Target.

I've been so dry this winter. A little spritz on my hair goes a long way. It has helped to tame my frizzies and has made my legs feel smooth. My normal hair routine has not been great at keeping my frizz under control this winter. So far this has really helped. I have not had to spray very much. I spray it on my wet hair before I comb it and then blow dry. I've had problems finding moisturizers for my legs. Most make my legs burn and get irritated if I moisturize just after shaving. I used this immediately after shaving and did not have any reaction at all. I was thrilled!

No comments: