Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Review: Kroger's CARBmaster and Greek Yogurt



I purchased the Carbmaster yogurt and Greek lite yogurt at Kroger. I love how much protein was in the Carbmaster and that it has so much less sugar and carbs. I bought a variety of flavors for us to try. Kroger carries quite a few so there is something for everyone.

I really liked the Greek Lite yogurt. I was a little nervous to try it because I've tried some other brands of Greek yogurts and have had mixed reviews. This surprisingly tastes like the much more expensive name brand of Greek yogurt that I like. I added to my smoothie too. I love the extra benefits of the greek yogurt as opposed to regular yogurt, the extra protein and lower calories. I've been trying different Greek yogurts and have not found many brands that I like. I like the flavor of this one and the price so it has moved to the top of my list. I expect the best from Kroger brand, and am overall very happy with what we've tried.

I signed up as a Bzz Agent with www.bzzagent.com. As an agent, they send me samples of different products to try. In return, I write reviews, share coupons and tell friends about the products.

No comments: