Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Review: Kroger Yogurt Smoothie Bars

I signed up as a Bzz Agent with www.bzzagent.com. As an agent, they send me samples of different products to try. In return, I write reviews, share coupons and tell friends about the products.



I love treats, but not the calories. So I was really excited to try these yogurt smoothie bars that really are guilt free. I also love to make berry smoothies so I tried the berry smoothie variety. They taste just like my berry smoothies on a bar. I thought the bar was very convienent, I didn't have to get out my blender and all the ingredients to have a treat, especially just for one. The low calories was great. I'm trying to be more fit and watching what I eat, but I can fit 60 calories into my diet. Love it! I'm excited to try the other products in the line at Kroger!

No comments: