Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Review: Kroger Comforts for Baby line of baby products

I signed up as a Bzz Agent with www.bzzagent.com. As an agent, they send me samples of different products to try. In return, I write reviews, share coupons and tell friends about the products.


Diapers:
I've bought the regular Comforts for Baby diapers before, do decided to use my coupon for free diapers to try the chlorine free diapers. I have to say, I'm very impressed. My daughter has worn them for a couple of days now and has not had any problems and she has very sensitive skin. The diaper fits nice and snug around her waist and legs, but the diaper is substantial enough to hold everything needed. I love the price too! I've tried other diaper brands in the past but always end up going back to my tried and true brand. I'm impressed with these and will get some more!

Baby Wipes:
I LOVE the Comforts for Baby wipes! I prefer the fragrance free wipes for my baby's sensitive skin (the ones like Huggies wipes) and they work great! Perfect, cloth like texture that do their job wonderfully. These wipes are great and at a much better price than their name brand counterparts.

Baby Wash:
This is a great body wash for baby. I especially love how gentle it is on my daughter's skin. The pump in the bottle makes it really easy to keep one hand on my baby while I get the baby wash to clean her up (she's a little wild in the tub!). She was completely clean and had that wonderful baby smell after her bath. Loved it!

Baby Lotion:
I bought the night time lotion with my coupon to use for my daughter. It has a very nice, but subtle fragrance to it, not too powerful. Generally I'm not a fan of scented baby products, but this was just enough without being too much. I'm thinking I may have to start using it too! She loves it when I rub her feet with lotion after bath and last night that is what we did with our new lotion, worked great!

Baby Bibs:
Since I have a toddler, I used my coupon to buy a toddler bib with a pocket at the bottom to catch everything she drops. I've been wanting to get one of these bibs for my toddler that now wants to do everything herself. It helped! We didn't have nearly the mess in the high chair to clean up after using the pocket bib. Loved it! I also loved that this can go in the washing machine after use. I was afraid I'd have to hand wash the bibs and wasn't looking forward to that. So excited to see on the package I can throw it in the laundry. Great bib!

No comments: