Friday, October 25, 2013

Review: TruMoo Chocolate Milk

I signed up as a Bzz Agent with www.bzzagent.com. As an agent, they send me samples of different products to try. In return, I write reviews, share coupons and tell friends about the products. 



Our family tried TruMoo Chocolate Milk as part of a Bzz Campaign with Bzzagent.com. Not only was the taste great, TruMoo is lower in sugar, which I appreciate for my kids. We definitely like our chocolate milk. I was surprised that TruMoo is not available at the store where I normally shop. I was able to find it locally though using the store locator. I recommend using the store locator before going so you'll know if your store carries it or not.

Right now TruMoo is having a promotion on their Facebook page. You can enter to win a trip to the Goosebumps Haunted Hollywood Vacation. After entering you'll get an instant Goosebumps DVD coupon. I'd be great to win!

No comments: