Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


Merry (late) Christmas and a Happy New Year! I really cannot believe the year is over already. It seems like yesterday that I was celebrating last year, counting down to Connor's arrival. And now here we are again and he is about to be one. Time is going by way too fast.

This has not been the easiest year for our family. However, I am truly grateful for all the wonderful blessings in our lives. I am so grateful for my family, for my three sweet children and husband. And while Glen losing his job has been a struggle for me, I'm very thankful that he already had a part time job and they've given him as many hours as possible while we look for new employment. I'm so grateful for wonderful doctors that have helped us with Connor and Rachel's constant health problems this year. It is humbling to me to think that 100 years ago I could have lost two of my children.

I am so grateful for my knowledge of the atonement, for the plan of salvation and the love of a kind Heavenly Father. We are all so blessed.
I wish you all a very happy and healthy new year!

No comments: