Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cookie review: Krogers truly Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies

I recently signed up as a Bzz Agent with www.bzzagent.com. As an agent, they send me samples of different products to try. In return, I write reviews, share coupons and tell friends about the products.
Yesterday I received two boxes of Kroger's The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies. The kids and I opened them immediately. The loved the cookies. I liked the cookies, but didn't fall in love with them. I thought they were a little dry and the cookies were all broken in the box. Of course, mine were mailed to me. I didn't get them at the store. I do have to say they were full of chocolate chips which made them an instant hit with my kids. I believe there were 8 cookies in a box. If I have a coupon and they are on a good sale, I might be tempted to get them again. However, I think I'll stick with homemade. Nothing quite beats fresh from the oven.

No comments: