Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Review: Burt Bees Sensitive Skin line

I recently signed up as a Bzz Agent with www.bzzagent.com. As an agent, they send me samples of different products to try. In return, I write reviews, share coupons and tell friends about the products.

http://img.bzzagent.com/image/burts.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=8693751420&Campaign=6466804197&Uid=1215444&token=5a583d100f7eab0fa2818bf99f51fd84" alt=""/>

I received a Bzz kit with a full size Burt Bees sensitive skin cleanser and daily moisturizer recently. I LOVED them. I do have sensitive skin and these products are fragrance free, dye free, etc and worked great. I felt like the cleanser really cleaned my skin without stripping it. And the moisturizer feels great. I can't wait to try the eye cream and the night cream as well. If you're thinking about buying it, Target has coupons on their website right now that you can use with a manuf. coupon to save any more. I think I'll have to make a Target run this week!

No comments: