Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Review: Fekkai hair care

I recently signed up as a Bzz Agent with www.bzzagent.com. As an agent, they send me samples of different products to try. In return, I write reviews, share coupons and tell friends about the products.
http://img.bzzagent.com/image/Fekkai.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=5399672652&Campaign=7015239000&Uid=1215444&token=6abc80e9969c66c91c5935b3097a7dea" alt=""/>

A couple weeks ago I got a box of Fekkai's glossing shampoo and conditioner. I love it! My hair feels so soft and silky after each wash. I got a sample of the glossing cream as well. I didn't like that as much as the shampoo set. I don't know if I used too much of the cream (I only used a pea sized amount) or not, but my hair felt a little on the greasy side with the cream. I was so excited about the new shampoo though that I looked for it at Target. It was more than $20 for the shampoo and conditioner. I wasn't expecting it to be that much. So right now I'm thinking this is going to be a possible treat from time to time, not my mainstay shampoo. We'll have to see. I still have half a bottle left so it's easy for me to say that now.

No comments: